Cowboy Style Children's Teepee Tent
Let your child explore the world of the cowboys of the Old West with our tent handmade following the Montessori method. With a stylish design and a welcoming space, this Cowboy Style Teepee for kids is ideal for all types of imaginative play, playing cowboy or cowgirl while learning about culture and history.
The Cowboy Teepee contains :
- teepee made in the western spirit of cowboys in shades of grey
- comfortable and double-sided mat
- set of five cushions: TNT, most wanted, badge, pouch and horseshoe
Ideal for children's daily play inside or outside the home , this cotton play tent is lightweight and easy to lift and move - perfect for freeing up space in the home or for quickly moving in or out when the weather changes. The minimalist style is on trend and brings a fun and colorful vibe to any space.
Give your child a unique experience with our teepee inspired by the culture of the Cowboys of the Old West. With the utmost attention to safety , to allow children to enjoy playing and resting in an environment specially designed for them. Our teepee offers a welcoming and protected refuge, where little ones can learn in a fun way , encouraging creativity and discovery in a safe and controlled context.
Features of the Cowboy style children's tent :
- Suitable for children aged 12 months and up
- Handmade with love
- Unique piece: handmade means that the products are not identical to each other
- Designed in Italy
- OEKO-TEX 100% cotton
- Handcrafted birch wood poles for a durable and sturdy design
- Certified teepee stabilizer
- Very simple installation, without tools (and suitable for mothers)
- Perfect fun and educational gift
The setting of the Cowboy Style children's tent
Cowboys once lived in the Wild West , in small towns, in the middle of the great, orange plains of the desert states of North America, where the days were hot and the nights cold.
They worked in their fields which they called ranches , large estates with fields full of sand and cacti, where they tended cattle and horses. Cowboys wore a hat, boots, jeans and a bandana and used tools such as breeches, lassos, spurs and even guns.
Cowboys attended rodeos and played the harmonica. They went to saloons where they gathered with friends and played cards. Among the unwritten rules among cowboys, nicknamed the Cowboy Code , we find that the cowboy must always tell the truth . This is also why it is one of our World themed teepees from the Native American children's teepee tent collection .
- Free standard delivery
throughout Italy with a minimum spend of 150.00 euros
- Shipping time: within 7 working days
- Delivery time: 3 days from shipment of the item.
- Please note that the delivery time starts from the moment the order is shipped, not from when the order is placed.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
- You can contact us at any time if you would like to know more about the expected delivery date.
- You can return your order within 7 days of receiving the product by sending an email to: email@example.com reporting the order number and specifying the reason for the return.
- If the product is damaged, you can declare the damage within 3 days of receiving the item by sending an email attaching a photo of the damaged product and your order number.
- The products must be returned without delay and in any case no later than 3 days from the date on which you communicated your return decision to us.
- All refunds will be processed within 1-3 days of receiving the product and credited back to your form of payment.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products you ordered, the return shipping cost is borne by the consumer.
- In case of return for incorrect product or product received damaged, the cost is our responsibility.