Native American Style Children's Teepee Tent
Create a unique space for your child with the Native American Teepee and let them immerse themselves in the world of the American Indians . Made for little ones, this children's Indian teepee is the perfect shape and size to store in a corner of the bedroom, playroom or living area.
Inspired by the world of Native Americans it is ideal for all types of imaginative play indoors or out, your child will have hours of fun playing Native Americans and learning about their culture and history.
The Native American Teepee contains :
- teepee made in the spirit of Native Americans in earth tones
- comfortable and soft ruffle mat
- set of five pillows: fire, drum, bow and arrow, ax and feather
This Montessorian game is the ideal gift that all children would like to receive to give space to their imagination and to encourage independent play with friends, siblings or alone. The cotton curtain is easy to lift and move, ideal for changing the setting as needed.
You will be able to let your child play and rest without worries, our Native American teepee for children guarantees maximum safety to allow children to learn while having fun in an environment tailored to them .
Features of the Native American children's tent :
- Suitable for children aged 12 months and up
- Handmade with love
- Unique piece: handmade means that the products are not identical to each other
- Designed in Italy
- OEKO-TEX 100% cotton
- Handcrafted birch wood poles for a durable and sturdy design
- Certified teepee stabilizer
- Very simple installation, without tools (and suitable for mothers)
- Perfect fun and educational gift
How the Native American style children's tent was born
Long ago, the so-called Indians lived in the United States long before the arrival of Christopher Columbus, the New World explorer of the Americas. These people were Native Americans , the nomadic tribes who traveled and lived in teepees made with their own hands.
They were always close to nature and animals . They loved the sounds of nature, tradition, tribes and storytelling.
They were farmers, hunters, fishermen and gatherers. They grew crops of corn, cotton, and potatoes.
They made their clothes by hand, with animal skin and weaving thread. They decorated their clothes with feathers, bones, shells and wood.
Even today, Native Americans live devoted to their old way of life. They are the ones who inspired our line of teepee tents for Native American children and this type of product in particular!
- Free standard delivery
throughout Italy with a minimum spend of 150.00 euros
- Shipping time: within 7 working days
- Delivery time: 3 days from shipment of the item.
- Please note that the delivery time starts from the moment the order is shipped, not from when the order is placed.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
- You can contact us at any time if you would like to know more about the expected delivery date.
- You can return your order within 7 days of receiving the product by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org reporting the order number and specifying the reason for the return.
- If the product is damaged, you can declare the damage within 3 days of receiving the item by sending an email attaching a photo of the damaged product and your order number.
- The products must be returned without delay and in any case no later than 3 days from the date on which you communicated your return decision to us.
- All refunds will be processed within 1-3 days of receiving the product and credited back to your form of payment.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products you ordered, the return shipping cost is borne by the consumer.
- In case of return for incorrect product or product received damaged, the cost is our responsibility.